As required by the Fair Political Practices Commission (“FPPC”) Regulation 18944.1, the San Francisco Arts Commission must prominently post the following information regarding the distribution of any tickets or passes on the San Francisco Arts Commission’s website, on a form provided by the FPPC within 30 days after the ticket/pass distribution:
- The name of the person receiving the ticket or pass, or if the ticket or pass is distributed to a non-City organization, the name, address, description of the organization, and the number of tickets or passes provided to the organization;
- A description of the event;
- The date of the event;
- The face value of the ticket or pass;
- The number of tickets or passes provided to each person;
- If the ticket or pass is distributed at the behest of a public official, the name of the official who requested the distribution of the ticket or pass; and
- A description of the public purpose under which the distribution was made or, alternatively, that the ticket or pass was distributed as income to the official.