PA04: Vendor Compliance Forms
- W-9 Taxpayer Identification Form (PDF, 35K)
- Business Tax Declaration Form (PDF, 80K)
- HRC (Human Rights Commission) Form 12B-101: 12B Declaration (PDF, 76K)
Please return three forms (W-9, Business Tax Declaration, and HRC Form 12B-101) to Zoe Taleporos, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms can also be faxed to:
415-252-2595 attn: Zoe Taleporos
or mailed to:
San Francisco Arts Commission
Attn: Zoe Taleporos
25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 345
San Francisco, CA 94102
Instructions for each form
Please use the same name on all forms and only include a business name if you want checks made
out to that business name and not your personal name.
- W-9 Taxpayer Identification Form
You must complete and sign this form in order to receive any payments from the city and to
establish a vendor record.
Questions: Call Vendor File Support: 554-6702
- Business Tax Declaration Form
If you answer yes to any one of Questions 1 – 8, you need to apply for a Business Registration Certificate and pay a fee of $25, $150, $250, or $500 depending on the type and size of the business.
- The fastest way to do this is to go in to Room 140, City Hall. The staff person will write the certificate number on your receipt.
- You may mail a personal check with the form but the certificate will be mailed to you, which can take up to six weeks.
Business Tax Collector Office
City Hall, Room 140
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlet Place
San Francisco, CA 94102-0917
- HRC Form 12B-101: 12B Declaration
In order for the City to do business with you, you must provide equal benefits and equal access to benefits to registered domestic partners of employees if you offer benefits to spouses. Documentation of your benefits policies (if applicable) must be provided. You must complete this form even if you do not have any employees. Please keep in mind that the city does not require you to provide benefits, only that you offer equal benefits.
- Answers to Question 1A and B, should be “yes.”
- If Question 2A is “yes,” 2B should also be “yes.” If you don’t offer benefits, say “no” to Question 2A and 2B.
- If you say “yes” on Question 2C for spouses, you must also say “yes” for domestic partners. Saying “yes” means you’ll need to submit forms that document your claim.
- If you have no employees, you would say “yes” to Question 1, “no” to Question 2, and leave Question 2C blank.