CERTIFICATE FEE: On Friday, August 28, 2015, the certificate (license) fee will be $179 quarterly and $715 annually.
Our office will be closed on October 8 and 9 for our office move. We will be closed on October 12 for the Columbus Day holiday.
Our first day in our new office will be Tuesday, October 13.
Our new address is 401 Van Ness Avenue, 124B (ground floor), San Francisco, CA 94102.
The Arts Commission main phone line is 415-252-2100.
To be licensed as a Street Artist in SF:
- Download an application and read about the licensing and screening process.
- Find out what screening category your work fits under.
- Check the screening meeting schedule and monthly agenda.
- After successful application and screening, receive your Street Artist’s certificate.
- Get assigned to a selling space by joining the daily lottery.
- Still have questions? Contact us.
Review the Street Artists Program "Bluebook."
ARTIST OPPORTUNITIES AND RESOURCES:
Here's a guide to some helpful tips for new and current artists!