Effective August 23, 2014, the certificate (license) fee will be $174 quarterly (this is for 3 months), or $696 for one year.
To be licensed as a Street Artist in SF:
- Download an application and read about the licensing and screening process.
- Find out what screening category your work fits under.
- Check the screening meeting schedule and monthly agenda.
- After successful application and screening, receive your Street Artist’s certificate.
- Get assigned to a selling space by joining the daily lottery.
- Still have questions? Contact us.
Review the Street Artists Program "Bluebook."
ARTIST OPPORTUNITIES AND RESOURCES:
Here's a guide to some helpful tips for new and current artists!