The San Francisco Arts Commission is committed to open government. Any member of the public is welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment. Meetings of the full Commission only are held at City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place. Meetings of the Committees are held at 401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 125, San Francisco, unless otherwise indicated in the posted agenda. For upcoming and past Committee and full Commission meetings, agendas and minutes are available here.
REGULAR AND MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 p.m.
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 3:00 p.m.
- Community Arts, Education and Grants Committee, second Tuesday each month, 1:00 p.m.
- Executive Committee, fourth Monday each month, 12:30 p.m.
- Street Artists Committee, second Wednesday odd-numbered months, 2:30 p.m.
- Street Artists screenings, last Thursday each month, 9:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 p.m.
If the scheduled date falls on a holiday, the meeting will usually be rescheduled to the following or preceding week; check the Meetings page for specific dates and agendas, as well as minutes from meetings held since 2003.
To request meeting minutes or recordings contact: Kate.Patterson@sfgov.org or call 415-252-2229.