Grants Panel: Individual Artist Commission
Media (Day Two)
The Individual Artist Commission – Media Application Review Panel will take place on Thursday and Friday, March 9-10, 2017, at 401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 302 (third floor). We strongly encourage applicants to attend the review panel and take notes. We recommend coming early and staying for the entire review block to hear other application reviews. Feedback from review panels is often a valuable way to contribute to artistic development, grant writing skills, and understanding the review process.
Benefits of attending the review panels:
- Get feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of your application, including project design/narrative, project budget, work sample, etc.
- Opportunity to have your work reviewed by 4-6 respected artists, administrators, and peers in the field
- Receive feedback on grantsmanship
- Get an overview of the applicant pool
- Gain insights into broader trends and field issues
- View preliminary panel rankings
The time frame in which your application will be reviewed is listed below. Scheduled times provided are estimated. We will try to keep as close to the schedule as possible but may run early or over time. At the panel, to avoid the perception of influencing deliberations inappropriately, you may not engage in conversation with the panelists.
如需協助 311 | Para asistencia, llamar: (415) 252-2229 | Para sa tulong, tawagan ang (415) 252-2217
All sites are wheelchair and MUNI accessible. For assistive listening devices and any other accommodations, such as materials in large print or an ASL interpreter, please contact Cristal Fiel (415) 252-2218, firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance to ensure availability.