The San Francisco Arts Commission is committed to open government. Any member of the public is welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment.
Meetings of the Full Commission are currently being held in a hybrid format. All committees are currently being held remotely. Please see recurring meeting schedule below. All meeting agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting. For instructions on accessing any of these public meetings, please go to:
Agendas and Minutes (from July 2022, onward.)
Archived agendas and Minutes (pre-July 2022)
REGULAR MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Community Investments Committee, third Tuesdays, even-numbered months, 1:00 PM.
- Executive Committee, fourth Wednesday each month, 1:00 PM.
- Street Artists Program Committee, scheduled as needed.
- Street Artists screenings, first Tuesday each quarter (January, April, July, October), 10:30 AM.
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners, scheduled as needed
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM.
All meetings are posted on our CALENDAR.