Here you will find job postings from arts organizations throughout the Bay Area that have been posted to the Arts Commission's Facebook page. If you'd like to add your job to this list, email a brief (2-3 sentences max) description along with a link to the application information online to Kate Patterson.
Community Job Board
- JOB: Golden Thread is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Marketing and Patron Services Manager with 2-3 years of experience in arts marketing, communications, and patron services. Building on a sustained period of audience growth and community engagement, the Marketing and Patron Services Manager creates strategy and implements institutional and programmatic marketing and PR plans, increases online engagement, and plans and manages all box office and front of house activities. Visit https://www.goldenthread.org/about/opportunities/ for application details. 5 days 15 hours ago.
- JOB: LEVYdance seeks an Administrative and Studio Coordinator Part-time, 15-20 hours/week The Administrative and Studio Coordinator supports the Company Manager (CM) and Executive Artistic Director (EAD) in all aspects of LEVYdance, LEVYsalon Artist in Residence Program and LEVYstudio activities. This includes general office organization, studio maintenance and improvements, and online marketing. The position also acts as point of contact for studio renters, which involves fielding all studio rental inquiries, as well as scheduling, contracting, and invoicing renters. Additional duties might include, but are not limited to: assisting with special company events and performances, individual donor relations, and general office organization. Here is the link: bit.ly/LEVYasc 1 week 4 days ago.
- JOB: The Presidio Trust is seeking a Communications & Marketing Intern for a 12-month period starting November 2018. Their ideal candidate is a detail-orientated individual with an eye for storytelling. If that's you, go to https://www.presidio.gov/presidio-trust/internships-internal/Documents/Presidio-Trust-Communications-and-Marketing-Intern.pdf for more info. 1 week 5 days ago.
- JOB: Mills College Art Museum is looking for a new Exhibition and Collection Manager https://mills.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=102945 2 weeks 5 days ago.
- JOB: The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco is looking for a new Executive Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead this incredibly dynamic arts organization. https://www.cccsf.us/get-involved/#EXECUTIVE%20DIRECTOR 3 weeks 2 days ago.
- JOB: Creative Growth (Oakland, CA) is searching for an Executive Director. This unique organization changes lives and has international reach. Learn more! http://bit.ly/CreativeGrowthED 3 weeks 4 days ago.
- JOB: Headlands Center for the Arts seeks an enthusiastic and seasoned project manager with event and hospitality experience and a desire to work with a non-profit organization. The Development Manager, Special Events ensures that Headlands’ current and potential supporters are engaged by managing fundraising and special events, including an annual Benefit Art Auction, and stewardship of event supporters and corporate sponsors. More broadly, the position helps to create a hospitable, open culture around Headlands and collaborates with other staff members to provide meaningful opportunities for donor engagement. DEADLINE: Application review will begin Tuesday, September 4. The full position description can be found here. All applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com (subject: Development Manager/applicant name). http://www.headlands.org/headlands-information/employment/ 1 month 4 weeks ago.
- JOB: The McEvoy Foundation for the Arts seeks an Communications Manager. A unique opportunity to work at one of the Bay Area's upcoming arts foundations, apart of the Minnesota Street Projects art community. The position oversees all aspects of MFA’s communications program including brand development, website, social media, collateral and print publications, audience development, and media relations. We are seeking an energetic and talented professional with diverse skill sets and experience working in an arts environment. https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=communications+manager&jk=e1100ff6451a7d30&_ga=2.135638513.1786664263.1532374168-550706356.1532119139 2 months 2 weeks ago.
- JOB OPENINGS! We have two more opportunities to share...we are looking for two Arts Associates to help with our grant-making program. Apply today! 3 months 6 days ago.
- JOB: Margaret Jenkins Dance is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant: Reports to: Artistic Director and Administrative Director; Part-time: 16-24 hours per week; Salary: $18-$20 an hour; Start date: August 15, 2018 https://www.mjdc.org/single-post/2018/07/09/Now-Hiring-MJDC-Administrative-Assistant?utm_campaign=ef0a93b8b8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_05_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=MJDC%2BMaster%2BList&utm_term=0_fa3f4bfed1-ef0a93b8b8-123434505 3 months 1 week ago.
- JOB: The Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts seeks an Operations Coordinator to support the administrative and operational functions of the Wattis Institute, including its off-site apartment. The Operations Coordinator will manage day-to-day finances, oversee gallery monitors and interns, and maintain social media accounts, among other responsibilities. The potential to take a lead role in developing educational programming and a social media strategy also exists. The ideal candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask with ease. S/he should be able to work independently, but also feel comfortable in a close working environment. Experience and/or interest in contemporary art a plus.http://wattis.org/intern 3 months 1 week ago.