Here you will find job postings from arts organizations throughout the Bay Area that have been posted to the Arts Commission's Facebook page. If you'd like to add your job to this list, email a brief (2-3 sentences max) description along with a link to the application information online to Kate Patterson.
Community Job Board
- JOB: Headlands Center for the Arts seeks an enthusiastic and seasoned project manager with event and hospitality experience and a desire to work with a non-profit organization. The Development Manager, Special Events ensures that Headlands’ current and potential supporters are engaged by managing fundraising and special events, including an annual Benefit Art Auction, and stewardship of event supporters and corporate sponsors. More broadly, the position helps to create a hospitable, open culture around Headlands and collaborates with other staff members to provide meaningful opportunities for donor engagement. DEADLINE: Application review will begin Tuesday, September 4. The full position description can be found here. All applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com (subject: Development Manager/applicant name). http://www.headlands.org/headlands-information/employment/ 4 days 3 hours ago.
- JOB: The McEvoy Foundation for the Arts seeks an Communications Manager. A unique opportunity to work at one of the Bay Area's upcoming arts foundations, apart of the Minnesota Street Projects art community. The position oversees all aspects of MFA’s communications program including brand development, website, social media, collateral and print publications, audience development, and media relations. We are seeking an energetic and talented professional with diverse skill sets and experience working in an arts environment. https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=communications+manager&jk=e1100ff6451a7d30&_ga=2.135638513.1786664263.1532374168-550706356.1532119139 3 weeks 3 days ago.
- JOB OPENINGS! We have two more opportunities to share...we are looking for two Arts Associates to help with our grant-making program. Apply today! 1 month 1 week ago.
- JOB: Margaret Jenkins Dance is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant: Reports to: Artistic Director and Administrative Director; Part-time: 16-24 hours per week; Salary: $18-$20 an hour; Start date: August 15, 2018 https://www.mjdc.org/single-post/2018/07/09/Now-Hiring-MJDC-Administrative-Assistant?utm_campaign=ef0a93b8b8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_05_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=MJDC%2BMaster%2BList&utm_term=0_fa3f4bfed1-ef0a93b8b8-123434505 1 month 1 week ago.
- JOB: The Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts seeks an Operations Coordinator to support the administrative and operational functions of the Wattis Institute, including its off-site apartment. The Operations Coordinator will manage day-to-day finances, oversee gallery monitors and interns, and maintain social media accounts, among other responsibilities. The potential to take a lead role in developing educational programming and a social media strategy also exists. The ideal candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask with ease. S/he should be able to work independently, but also feel comfortable in a close working environment. Experience and/or interest in contemporary art a plus.http://wattis.org/intern 1 month 2 weeks ago.
- JOB: The Contemporary Jewish Museum is looking for an Associate Director of Education. https://thecjm.org/pages/155 2 months 5 hours ago.
- JOB: Development Manager: Golden Thread Productions is seeking a part-time Development Manager to manage and execute year-round individual and institutional fundraising efforts. The 20 hours a week position requires one to two years experience in non-profit arts fundraising. http://www.goldenthread.org/about/opportunities/development-manager/ 3 months 4 hours ago.
- JOB: SOMArts is hiring a director of communications & strategy! This may be the best job @somarts because you get to learn from and work closely with so many creative cultural communities in #SanFrancisco and beyond. http://www.somarts.org/about/jobs/ 3 months 5 days ago.
- JOB: Program Manager, Northern California (San Francisco Office, Full-Time) The Program Manager, Norther California position manages ACTA’s statewide Living Cultures Grant Program, its Traditional Arts Roundtable (Bay Area), and contributes to Sounds of California, and other initiatives as appropriate. A series of program managers implement the organization’s various statewide programs from field offices around the state. In addition, individual sites may produce more locally focused programs. This structure requires flexibility, a high degree of collaboration among and between program staff, and the capacity to prioritize and to deal with shifting priorities. The Program Manager, Northern California works solo out of an office located in San Francisco’s Presidio. http://www.actaonline.org/content/jobs-acta 3 months 1 week ago.