Here you will find job postings from arts organizations throughout the Bay Area that have been posted to the Arts Commission's Facebook page. If you'd like to add your job to this list, email a brief (2-3 sentences max) description along with a link to the application information online to Kate Patterson.
Community Job Board
- JOB: Creativity Explored invites proposals from artists to become our 2019 Culture Shift Artist Fellow. The Culture Shift Artist Fellow will offer a hands-on artmaking experience rooted in key cultural traditions for diverse artists with developmental disabilities. Deadline: July 1, 2019. Fellowship Award: $3,000. Learn more about the fellowship and how to apply at http://www.creativityexplored.org/blog/blog/apply-for-our-culture-shift-artist-fellowship 1 week 1 day ago.
- JOB: Creativity Explored seeks an Operations Manager to oversee administrative and financial systems including finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, and, with our studio managers, two studio/office facilities. Applications are due Friday, June 21 at 9:00 pm. Learn about the position and how to apply at http://www.creativityexplored.org/blog/blog/ce-is-hiring-an-operations-manager 1 week 2 days ago.
- JOB: Meyerovich Gallery, in San Francisco’s Union Square, seeks a part-time gallery administrator. Please send a resume, brief cover letter explaining your interest and relevant experience, and three professional references to email@example.com. Find the full job posting here: https://mgjobs.tumblr.com/ 1 week 2 days ago.
- JOB: Youth Art Exchange (YAX) is seeking an experienced faculty artist in both black and white photography and digital photography to become a part of our vibrant youth arts center in San Francisco. We are hiring a faculty member to start in our Fall 2019 Session, which runs from September 4 – December 11. Classes are tentatively scheduled to meet on Tuesdays 4-6pm and in the darkroom on Saturdays 3-7pm, with occasional events, meetings, and activities on weekends and evenings. Deadline: June 30. https://www.youthartexchange.org/jobs 2 weeks 1 day ago.
- JOB: Part-Time Development Associate (individual donor) The San Francisco Mime Troupe (SFMT) seeks an experienced fundraiser to grow and manage SFMT's individual giving. A successful candidate will create and implement a plan to increase individual donor outreach and giving. Send cover letter & resume to Haminy.firstname.lastname@example.org and Ellen@sfmt.org. Find the full job posting here: http://www.sfmt.org/company/jobs.php 3 weeks 1 day ago.
- JOB: Chinese Culture Foundation of San Francisco is seeking an Associate Director of Development, an experienced fundraiser and a passionate individual committed to supporting the arts and the underserved. Working closely with the Executive Director, the Associate Director of Development is responsible for planning, organizing and directing CCC’s fundraising including major gifts program, annual dinner, planned giving, VIP and special events. https://www.cccsf.us/get-involved/#ASSOCIATEDIRECTOR 1 month 4 days ago.
- LOTS OF JOBS: We have several job openings, including senior-level positions. Check them out https://www.sfartscommission.org/get-involved/volunteer-jobs 1 month 5 days ago.
- JOB: The Presidio Trust is seeking a Communications & Marketing Intern to serve as a key member of our Communications team. Our ideal candidate is a detail-orientated individual with an eye for storytelling. https://www.presidio.gov/presidio-trust/internships-internal/Documents/Communications-and-Marketing-Intern.pdf 1 month 6 days ago.
- JOB: Community Resource Manager at Dancers' Group - This position offers an excellent opportunity for someone with three or more years of experience working for an arts organization and is interested in contributing their skills as they grow and learn with our creative and dynamic staff. Dancers’ Group has a collaborative work culture in planning and implementing programs such as the Rotunda Dance Series, ONSITE, CA$H, and In Dance. The Community Resource Manager will also support Dancers’ Group’s Fiscal Sponsorship program and resource-sharing to the dance ecosystem. https://dancersgroup.org/about/job-fellowship-opportunities/ 1 month 6 days ago.
- JOB: Hope Mohr Dance (HMD), seeks an energetic Community Engagement Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is dedicated to building coalitions among artists across disciplines, backgrounds, and perspectives and passionate about furthering cultural and racial equity in the arts within the Bay Area and nationwide. For a full description, visit: https://www.hopemohr.org/opportunities 1 month 6 days ago.
- JOB: The San Francisco Public Library is looking for a Communications & Public Affairs Manager https://jobapscloud.com/SF/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=PBT&R2=9251&R3=096446 1 month 2 weeks ago.
- JOB: The Asian Art Museum is looking for a Project Manager for Exhibitions. Under the supervision of the Deputy Director, Art & Programs, serves as the project manager for the museum’s temporary exhibitions. The person in this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining special exhibition project schedules, serves as the lead in maintaining a smooth flow of information related to each exhibition, and acts as liaison between museum departments during the development of temporary exhibitions. The Project Manager will have the responsibility for the exhibition development process. The person in this position will have additional responsibility for communicating with originating institutions for borrowed exhibitions and recipient institutions for lent exhibitions including the application of contract templates between the Asian Art Museum and other institutions. https://bit.ly/2KNUZLO 2 months 2 days ago.
- JOB: Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art at UC Davis is seeking an Associate Curator who has demonstrated experience leading the process to organize exhibitions of significant scale. www.employment.ucdavis.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82056 2 months 1 week ago.
- JOB: Southern Exposure is looking for a new Executive Director https://soex.org/jobs 2 months 2 weeks ago.