Here you will find job postings from arts organizations throughout the Bay Area that have been posted to the Arts Commission's Facebook page. If you'd like to add your job to this list, email a brief (2-3 sentences max) description along with a link to the application information online to Kate Patterson.
Community Job Board
- JOB: The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is seeking an Assistant Events Manager. Reporting to the Director of Special Events, the Assistant Events Manager will play a vital role in the continued success of these newly launched programs, as the primary event planner for donor events throughout the year, including Leadership Circle donor events, Patron Circle donor events, Contemporary Support Council donor events, the International and Domestic Travel Program, and other various events. https://famsf.snaphire.com/jobdetails?ajid=ekdO7 3 days 3 hours ago.
- JOB: The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is seeking an Assistant Events Manager. Reporting to the Director of Special Events, the Assistant Events Manager will play a vital role in the continued success of these newly launched programs, as the primary event planner for donor events throughout the year, including Leadership Circle donor events, Patron Circle donor events, Contemporary Support Council donor events, the International and Domestic Travel Program, and other various events. https://famsf.snaphire.com/jobdetails?ajid=ekdO7 3 days 7 hours ago.
- JOB: The Community & Teen Programs Manager at Alonzo King LINES Ballet will work closely with the Managing Director of Education and in partnership with Education Staff to drive programmatic growth, manage administrative systems and increase reach throughout the Bay Area. Full URL here: 1 month 9 hours ago.
- JOB: The Oakland Museum of California is looking for a stellar PR Associate with experience and/or interest in the museum field. This position will provide administrative support to the marketing and communications department, with a primary focus on public relations coordination and support. The PR Associate's primary responsibilities include coordinating press previews, managing media requests, gathering press kits, writing press materials, and managing and updating press lists. The position will report to the Associate Director, Communications and assist this position as needed. This is a full-time contract position through June 2019. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4knbgsuz6v016u8/Public%20Relations%20Associate_Oakland%20Museum%20of%20California%20.pdf?dl=0 1 month 1 week ago.
- JOB: Southern Exposure (SoEx) seeks an experienced External Relations Manager to strategize and drive fundraising and communications efforts with the goal of raising contributions to support and awareness of SoEx’s programs. The External Relations Manager position is one of grand vision achieved through diligent, detail-oriented work on a small scale. In partnership with SoEx staff, responsibilities include individual and institutional fundraising, communications and marketing initiatives. Applicants must possess a minimum of three years proven skills in development, communications, and marketing. Contemporary art knowledge is preferred. Applicant must be able to show personal initiative as well as be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team, and must enjoy working in an informal, creative, disruptive and fast-paced environment. Application review will begin on November 12th. Interested candidates should submit a single PDF attachment that includes a cover letter, resume, short writing sample, and three professional references to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should be: “External Relations Manager, YOUR NAME.” Southern Exposure is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply. Visit https://soex.org/jobs for details. 1 month 3 weeks ago.
- JOB: Golden Thread is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Marketing and Patron Services Manager with 2-3 years of experience in arts marketing, communications, and patron services. Building on a sustained period of audience growth and community engagement, the Marketing and Patron Services Manager creates strategy and implements institutional and programmatic marketing and PR plans, increases online engagement, and plans and manages all box office and front of house activities. Visit https://www.goldenthread.org/about/opportunities/ for application details. 2 months 6 days ago.
- JOB: LEVYdance seeks an Administrative and Studio Coordinator Part-time, 15-20 hours/week The Administrative and Studio Coordinator supports the Company Manager (CM) and Executive Artistic Director (EAD) in all aspects of LEVYdance, LEVYsalon Artist in Residence Program and LEVYstudio activities. This includes general office organization, studio maintenance and improvements, and online marketing. The position also acts as point of contact for studio renters, which involves fielding all studio rental inquiries, as well as scheduling, contracting, and invoicing renters. Additional duties might include, but are not limited to: assisting with special company events and performances, individual donor relations, and general office organization. Here is the link: bit.ly/LEVYasc 2 months 1 week ago.
- JOB: The Presidio Trust is seeking a Communications & Marketing Intern for a 12-month period starting November 2018. Their ideal candidate is a detail-orientated individual with an eye for storytelling. If that's you, go to https://www.presidio.gov/presidio-trust/internships-internal/Documents/Presidio-Trust-Communications-and-Marketing-Intern.pdf for more info. 2 months 1 week ago.
- JOB: Mills College Art Museum is looking for a new Exhibition and Collection Manager https://mills.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=102945 2 months 2 weeks ago.
- JOB: The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco is looking for a new Executive Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead this incredibly dynamic arts organization. https://www.cccsf.us/get-involved/#EXECUTIVE%20DIRECTOR 2 months 3 weeks ago.
- JOB: Creative Growth (Oakland, CA) is searching for an Executive Director. This unique organization changes lives and has international reach. Learn more! http://bit.ly/CreativeGrowthED 2 months 3 weeks ago.
- JOB: Headlands Center for the Arts seeks an enthusiastic and seasoned project manager with event and hospitality experience and a desire to work with a non-profit organization. The Development Manager, Special Events ensures that Headlands’ current and potential supporters are engaged by managing fundraising and special events, including an annual Benefit Art Auction, and stewardship of event supporters and corporate sponsors. More broadly, the position helps to create a hospitable, open culture around Headlands and collaborates with other staff members to provide meaningful opportunities for donor engagement. DEADLINE: Application review will begin Tuesday, September 4. The full position description can be found here. All applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Development Manager/applicant name). http://www.headlands.org/headlands-information/employment/ 3 months 4 weeks ago.