Grants Panel: Individual Artist Commission - Dance
We strongly encourage applicants to attend the review panel and to take notes. We recommend coming early and staying for the entire review block to hear other application reviews. Feedback from review panels is often a valuable way to contribute to artistic development, grant writing skills, and understanding the review process.
Benefits of attending the review panels:
- Get feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of your application, including project design/narrative, project budget, work sample, etc.
- Opportunity to have your work reviewed by 4-6 respected artists, administrators, and peers in the field
- Receive feedback on grantsmanship
- Get an overview of the applicant pool
- Gain insights into broader trends and field issues
- View preliminary panel rankings
The time frame in which your application will be reviewed is listed below. Scheduled times provided are estimated. We will try to keep as close to the schedule as possible but may run early or over time. At the panel, to avoid the perception of influencing deliberations inappropriately, you may not engage in conversation with the panelists.
|10 – 10:50 a.m.||1 Alleluia Panis|
|2 Anne Bluethenthal|
|3 Ben Baker|
|4 Christy Funsch|
|5 Jose Abad|
|11 – 11:50 a.m.||6 Keith Hennessy|
|7 Kerensa DeMars|
|8 Krissy Keefer|
|9 Lauren Simpson|
|10 Lenora Lee|
|12:50 – 1:50 p.m.||11 Lily Cai|
|12 Lincoln Basaing|
|13 Mica Phelan|
|14 Sara Mann|
|15 Sean Dorsey|
|16 Vanessa Sanchez|
|2:35 p.m.||Review Rankings|
如需協助 311 | Para asistencia, llamar: (415) 252-2229 | Para sa tulong, tawagan ang (415) 252-2217
All sites are wheelchair and MUNI accessible.
For assistive listening devices and any other accommodations, such as materials in large print or an ASL interpreter, please contact Molly Barrons (415) 252-2235. email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance to ensure availability.