Here you will find official reports issued by the Arts Commission, such as our annual report, as well as documents that provide valuable information about the arts and culture field.
ARTS IMPACT ENDOWMENT: CULTURAL SERVICES ALLOCATION PLAN (CSAP)
- Annual Reports
- Arts and Economic Prosperity Reports
- Arts Impact Endowment Community Town Hall Presentation
- Grant Report (PDF), 2015
NATIONAL & International STUDIES
- Light Installation Economic Impact Study (Bay Lights), 2016
- National Center For Arts Research Arts Vibrancy Index Study, 2017
- Not Just Money: Equity Issues in Cultural Philanthropy (Helicon Collaborative), 2017
- World Cities Culture Forum Finance Report 2017
See also, World Cities Cultural Forum site for additional reports
ordinance 243-18 report
- The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed on October 16, 2018 Ordinance No. 243-18 [Maya Angelou Artistic Representation at Main Library - City Policy Regarding Depiction of Women on City Property - Women’s Recognition Public Art Fund]. This Ordinance seeks to increase nonfictional historic women’s representation in public art, street names, and public buildings to at least 30%. Included in our report is a list of all statues, monuments, memorials, plaques, similar objects, and other works of art that depict publicly recognizing historical figures.
- SFAC Civic Art Collection Monuments and Memorials